Just wanted to show you what Evan and I did on Valentines day. Evan got to hang out with the Mayor. Evan stretched his arms out to the Mayor who held him quite a while. They had a great conversation.
Unfortunately you never realize some of your habits until on the TV news. I will from now on focus on having a small laugh, rather than completely opening my mouth and throwing my head back. It is nice that they opened our TV spot with that image of me.
I knew the minute I was doing this that if I was taped that it would give everyone, especially Dave, something to laugh at:)
I think that is why I did it:)
Anyway enjoy the footage. I also added the flyer from Let's Dish so if you are from Rochester, you want to make a meal at Let's Dish, and you want to donate to our heart support group you will have the information to do so.
The promotional code can be used for the entire month of February.
Also there is a cute picture of my little Evan on the flyer:)
I will add the flyer later today. It is currently not allowing me to put it on.
Friday, February 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Loved the video! Wish they had shown Evan being held by the mayor.
Grandma
Post a Comment