Well at age 31 I have discovered that as a mother and a wife that your birthday isn't just about you. (I did discover that before 31, it was just reemphasized:)
I had a good day but both Dave and Owen have no energy and have been hitting 102 temps. Surprise:)
Fun times:)
Fortunately I did get a massage and some shopping in before the fevers hit:)
Dave and I were planning Sunday night out alone, Monday night out alone and Friday night out alone. It is not often we line up all these babysitters. Sunday and Monday Dave was under the weather so cross your fingers that Friday we will go out for Dave's birthday:) At least one out of three would be nice.
Tuesday, February 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey guys! Saw a link to your blog from Holly's page! Hope you had a fantastic birthday!! We are definitely in our 30s now!
Claire (Daly)
Post a Comment