Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Quick Update

Sorry it has been so long. I don't have all the pictures downloaded yet from our mini trips but I will be putting them here soon. Since Evan's surgery July 11th we got home 8 days later. We went a few weeks later to the Wiggles concert in the Twin Cities along with hitting the Rainforest Cafe and Underwater Aquarium in the Mall of America(yes that was a one day trip). The following day Dave and Owen hit the Children s Museum back up in the Twin Cities that had a Star Wars exhibit. Owen and Dave had a great time. A few days later we hit the Vikings Training camp which has been trip for us since Owen was one. I believe Dave is trying to raise little Viking fans which seems to be working since you can find one of them any day shouting out the Vikings fight song.
In just a few short weeks Owen will be finished his soccer practice and games and he will be headed off to Kindergarten. It will be sad to put my little friend on such a big school bus but on the flip side I am totally ready for these kids to get to school:) This year I will be home Tuesdays and Thursday mornings all by myself when Owen is at his school and the trio is at theirs. I can hardly wait.

No comments: