Friday, April 11, 2008

Quick update

Hello I am short on time...seems like most of the time now...so here are some quick updates.

1. I lost my job. Unfortunately my very nice, very awesome bosses had to close their store. I really feel bad for them but I think Dave enjoys me being home and I am not looking to replace that job any time soon.

2. Evan's pre-surgical evaluation is coming up on April 21st and 22nd, we should know his surgery date that week I presume. We are not looking forward to it at all. It seemed so much easier when he was a baby. I wish we were already done. I do feel good about the his new doctor. He had to get a new surgeon since his previous surgeon retired.

3. The former babies now big kids have moved on out of their cribs to toddler beds. Please take my advice and leave all your kids in their cribs until they are at least four. My barely 3 year olds are slowly, very slowly adjusting to their beds. We have found it works out well only if we take away their naps. When we take away their naps unfortunately we find their personalities change in an aggressively whiny way. I know this too is just a phase but it is not a fun one.

4. Potty training is going along slowly. Ariana is pretty much done and has moved on to the big girl stage. She just resorts back to her diaper phase when the boys have success on the potty and she doesn't feel she is getting the attention she used to for her accomplishments:)

5. The best news is that I am heading out of town for a 3 day weekend with my Mothers of Multiples group a week from today. I couldn't be more excited. They are fabulous ladies, who know how to have a lot of fun. Here are some photos from last year. The one in the hat is Melinda and the other gal is Steph who eventually cut off all that hair of mine. See those big relaxed smiles on our faces, those are coming back again a week from today.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Who is that pretty lady in the green shirt?

Anonymous said...

That is one of my best friends Melinda. She takes good pictures doesn't she:)