
Look who I bumped into in my first 5 minutes in Fargo? Mr Daughtry was opening for Bon Jovi in Fargo, ND. The rumors were that Bon Jovi was also in our hotel but I believe that was just a rumor. I will post more on my wonderful weekend trip along with my awesome gal pals. A few people just wanted to see this picture.
I would like to shout out a huge THANK YOU to wonderful Miss Kristi Ruen for sacrificing her picture time with MR Chris so we could take the picture. Fortunately she was blessed with a second interaction with Mr Daughtry who winked at her. :)
4 comments:
I"m incredibly jealous!!! Saw him open for Bon Jovi a few weeks ago and he was great! Hope all is well.
Wow! He looks hot up, close...lucky dog! I would've been more impressed though if you saw Jon Bon Jovi----love him!
Very cool. I'm showing my friend at work who will be EXTREMELY jealous!
See ya! Shelly B.
I would have been more impressed if I had seen Jon Bon Jovi:)
I was keeping my eyes peeled just in case!
Marisa
Great to see all the fun you had.. maybe I'll have to go next year!
Post a Comment