



I was very excited for the snow this year. Even getting the kids ready to go outside is rather quick and they are quite patient. The only problem is the whining that starts outside. Owen is fabulous and loves it but we are still waiting for the other 3 to get used to the cold and the snow. I am hoping soon the kids will enjoy it and just play.
We decorated the tree this year with the kids. They did a fabulous job. Decorated the bottom of the tree. a few days after they thought the balls would make a nice game and they took turns throwing them across the kitchen floor. After about the second time picking up a million ornaments I decided to put them away. I could have taken the time to tell them over and over and over again not to throw them. Unfortunately there is already an existing list of things I repeatedly tell them so if I can avoid adding another I always seize the opportunity. Now I catch them trying to get to the breakable ornaments on the top of the tree. They are always looking to explore something new:)
They are cute though. Currently the Thorpe family singers have been practicing Jingle Bells inspired from their music teacher Miss Kristin. They also continue to perfect singing their ABC's and Old McDonald had a farm. When they all sing together and they are not fighting to have a solo they sound pretty good. Any vocal skills they may have I can assure you they got from Dave:)
1 comment:
Wo....nice pics. Looks like great memory making at your house. They did so good decorating.
Post a Comment