Saturday, November 17, 2007

Let's Dish






I just got a job at Let's Dish. The job won't add to my HR skills but you get your meals, good meals, at a discount so we are hoping to cut down the grocery bill. At the same time I am having fun, my first two days were enjoyable. The more you watch people assemble the meals the more you want to join in the fun. Unfortunately I have to wait for my shift to be over to make my own meals:)
For the rest of this month and December I can get anyone I know or their friends a 10 percent discount on the food at Let's Dish here in Rochester. Just email me if you are interested and I can email you the information.
The babies, who will be referred to as the babies until they tell me otherwise, just got their school pictures taken. I think they came out pretty well. Ariana refused last time we took professional pictures. So before we had Owen's 4 year old photo, Brandon and Evan's 2 year old picture and a baby picture of Ariana on the wall. Now they are all the same age again:)
We were really happy they came out well. I will add the class photo when I get chance. Owen doesn't have his pictures until the spring.
I have added a link to the Let's Dish web page if you haven't heard of the company before.
I also added a picture of all the kids in their Vikings gear on the way to school. The other set of triplets in their class were wearing Packers gear on the same day, two days prior to the two teams playing:)

(written by Marisa)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures! Hope you have copies. They are growing so fast. The group one in the Vikings outfits is wonderful. See you all Thanksgiving.

4under3 said...

Ohhh...they turned out so nice! Way to go Ariana...you look great.

Holly said...

Cute school pictures of all the kids! And I love the story of the two sets of triplets with Packers vs. Vikings outfits. So cute! Your kids are of course in the CORRECT outfits though. :-)