Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

I just wanted to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving!!!!
I am thankful for so much.
Honestly I am thankful for having triplets. Without them Dave and I may have stopped at 2 kids and never known the amazing love of our big family.
I am also thankful for having a husband who can handle a big family, and specifically, my need to be social along with that.
I am thankful for being a stay at home Mom. The benefit of staying home with my kids is great but I have really felt that I have grown so much in this role. I have had more time to help out in my community, to make sure my kids are exposed to things as I see fit, and above all I have learned how to multitask. I also learned to be a better mother.
I am thankful for Dave's company, Logic Library. It is filled with such great people with great families. We are lucky that he decided to make the move from IBM. It was one of our best decisions by far.
I am thankful for all our friends and family. I could list names but I am sure we would surpass the room allowed on each post.
I am really thankful that my kids are so darn happy; all with a great sense of humor.
I am thankful for how healthy we have all been considering all 4 kids being in school.
I am thankful for our wonderful parents helping out with our kids so often.
I am thankful that Dave and I are finally getting in shape after having the babies.
I am thankful for all I have learned from my kids about being a mother.
I am thankful for all the things I have learned from my kids' teachers about what my kids are capable of.
I am thankful my kids have finally stopped taking their diapers off in their cribs at nap time.
I am thankful for everything. I feel extremely blessed.

I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving.

(written by marisa)

No comments: