Monday, September 7, 2009

School starting back up again!!

Tonight I am finally realizing my baby will be in school all day. That will be a huge adjustment for all of us since we are all joined at the hip. Dave has been home almost everyday for breakfast, lunch and dinner with the kids since they were born. We have always eaten together every meal. Now Owen will be on his own for lunch and we will be minus one. I guess it is just a slow adjustment to our future. Eventually the triplets will be in first grade and I will head back to work and we will head into a new stage of separation.

We had an extraordinary summer filled with camping, meeting the Wiggles, going to Grammy and Papa's cabin, family reunions, play dates galore and a million other things that helped the summer just zoom by. The kids are at such a fun age and I expect that next summer will be even better.

I will add some pictures later. I just felt like updating quick since it has been a great while since I have done anything with this blog:)

1 comment:

GreenGirl said...

About time you slacker!! Now get those tie-dye photos up!!